Adobe photo shop is absolutely one of the most important, useful, popular programs in the world today. It is the leading software for graphics design and photography. Because of this, knowing how to use photo shop is considered a requirement these days if you want to venture in the field of visual arts. This is also why there are hundreds of photo shop tutorials that have been released catering to different needs and to different facets of this remarkable program.
With so many choices it can indeed be so confusing to choose the right photo shop tutorial for you. Perhaps knowing what kinds of tutorials out there can help you decide for yourself what would fit you depending on your needs. You may also take multiple photo shop tutorials to cover different areas of interest, you may find things useful in one type of tutorial even if your main concern is something else. Here are some of the general types of photo shop tutorials you would be able to find in many of the photo shop resources everywhere.
1. Basic Tutorials – these are photo shop tutorials for the unengaged. If you are not really familiar with photo shop and you would just want to learn how to work your way around the software then you would greatly benefit from basic tutorials. A basic tutorial should teach you what tools there are in photo shop and the capabilities you would be endowed by using them. Some basic tutorials also provide you with some useful advanced lessons that can come in handy some time in the future.
2. Color Tutorials – obviously, these tutorials teach you all about colors and how to manipulate them in photo shop. This is very useful if you want to create certain effects by changing hues and tints or turning photos into black and white. A lot of digital photographers make use of this to enhance their photos.
3. Photo Editing and Scanning – this is again a photographer’s realm, both for amateurs and professionals. Such tutorials can help you know how to rehash pictures you have taken to make them better (or worse if you want to play pranks on your friends). These tutorials also instruct you how to best scan your paper photos so that they would turn out well when they become digitized.
4. Text Effects – Photo shop allows you to do a lot with texts, this can be helpful in creating ads and teasers. These tutorials can help you make the most of text, incorporating them into pictures or just adorning them as the main focus of the graphics.
5. Effects Tutorial – these tutorials would teach you how to come up with impressive effects that can make your graphics astonishing. You would be amazed at how much photo shop can do and this would indeed be very useful if you want to go beyond showing off pictures.
6. Backgrounds and Textures – another great thing about photo shop is that it can make pictures appear even more lifelike by playing on different visual textures. These tutorials teach you how to make wonderful visual surfaces that can be quite appealing for viewers.
There are many other types of photo shop tutorials and they can definitely help you take advantage of this powerful software. Try them out for yourself and see how much you can do with the photo shop.